Shop Safely with Middletons
(Last Updated: May 20th, 2020)
In light of the recent coronavirus pandemic, we have been working hard to find the safest ways to continue offering our products, which we know make an enormous difference to those who need them. We are delighted to announce that we have two ways you can purchase our award-winning and life-changing products:
- you can book a home appointment to safely try our products in the comfort of your own home
- you can shop online, using our smart and secure ecommerce option
1. Book a Home Appointment
If you would like to try our products out in the comfort of your own home, we suggest booking a no-obligation contact-free home visit. We will send one of our friendly mobility experts to see you, so you can try out the product that you're interested in. We have followed the latest government guidelines and put strict safety measures in place to keep you safe.
- The best way to try out our products
- Strictly one-on-one service
- Vans and equipment are cleaned after every visit
- Staff are washing their hands regularly
- Facemasks and other PPE will be worn
- 2 metre social distancing at all times
2. Shop Online With Middletons
By offering an 'ecommerce' option, we are able to provide a selection of our most popular products delivered right to you - allowing you to shop from the safety of your own home. We have taken the most stringent steps to ensure that everyone involved will be safe - from you the customer, to those manufacturing and delivering the products themselves.Shop Online Now
What's on Offer?
At the time of writing, we are offering our full range of scooters to buy online. This includes all models from our popular, lightweight folding scooters right up to our largest road-ready Cruiser. We are also offering our most popular rise and recline chairs. We have also added our full range of adjustable beds, with choices to suit every need.
Why Choose Middletons?
At Middletons, we have built a reputation as the UK's best-loved mobility company. And you can rest assured that all the reasons that set us apart will continue to apply to every single order, including those made online:
- Free delivery as standard for scooters (other options are available)
- Free 3 months basic insurance (Plus Insurance also available)
- Market-leading after-sales service and care package
- The same tried and tested products our customers have come to know and love - we are not offering lower quality products online
- Safe engineered delivery (if you require a bit of extra help)
- Comprehensive returns policy
- Attractive scooter packages that offer truly incredible value!
- Best in class warranties, including 1 year free on all scooters
To see for yourself what our customers think, take a look at our Trustpilot reviews.
We want to make our online shopping experience as simple as possible. As such, we offer a range of easy-to-understand delivery options, so they'll be something to suit you, whatever your needs.
Standard Delivery (scooter only) - FREE
- Our standard delivery is free of charge.
- If you choose this option, your order will be processed as normal and shipped within 2-3 working days.
- Your product will usually be delivered within 5 days for most of the UK mainland.
- If you choose this, your product will arrive boxed, and you will be required to assemble it yourself. The process is straightforward and instructions will be provided.
- Please note that our partner courier companies are not insured to cross your threshold and, in some cases, will need assistance with the delivery.
Next Day Delivery (scooter only) - £24.95
- The next day delivery service is exactly the same as the standard delivery, but your order will be processed as a priority and will be shipped by courier for the next working day.
- All next day delivery parcels will need to be signed for.
- To help next day delivery, you must place your order before 2pm, otherwise delivery will be on the following working day (i.e. one working day after the next working day).
- Please note that while we guarantee next day dispatch, Middletons is not responsible if the courier service fail to deliver on time. However, every effort will be made to ensure your product arrives on time.
Engineered Delivery - scooters: £80 / chairs and beds: FREE
- If you need a little more help getting everything set up, please use our engineered delivery service.
- If you choose this, a trained engineer will arrange a delivery date with you. For scooters, this will be within 7-10 working days. For chairs and beds, please see stated delivery times.
- On the day of delivery, our delivery team will unpack your product and set it up for you. They will demonstrate how to operate it before leaving to ensure your complete peace of mind.
- This will include a full demonstration, including charging, preparing and assembling/disassembling your product.
Your safety is our number-one priority and we have taken steps to ensure the delivery of your product is as safe as possible. We will...
- ensure that you are aware of social distancing guidelines and that you are happy to follow these guidelines when our delivery/installation team arrives with your product
- adhere to the 2m social distancing rules at all times
- ensure that our delivery/installation staff wash theirs hands with soap and water upon arrival and departure
- use soap, water, hand sanitiser, wipes and gloves where possible in all delivery/appointment vehicles and at entry/exit points to sites. Where available, masks will be used if you request it.
From everyone at Middletons, we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience as we navigate these exceptional times together.